Monday, September 17, 2007

My kitties

Or one of them anyway. Actually, I have two kitties, sisters, almost twins. Their names are Prima and Fina.

We like to play. Sometimes I chase them, and its fun when they run, but then when they stop, I stop. Sometimes they think my tail plume is their own personal cat toy. Once when I was standing in the middle of the living room, minding my own business, and Prima ran up, stopped right in front of me, reared up on her hind legs, boxed my muzzle with her paws FOUR TIMES, and ran away. It all happened so fast that I didn't have time to do much more than blink!

We were playing on the couch, but then as soon as Mom got the camcorder, we just watched her instead.



Yeah, the minute I start recording, they stop playing and watch me. I so hard to catch those sweet moments when they are happening. Prima and Fina were the two females in a litter of five, and were the first and last born, hence the names.

Kathy, Emma's 2lggd mom

No comments: