Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Bom Natal ..

I did not take kindly to my 2lggd mom's attempt to dress my up with bows in my hair for my Christmas video. Then I heard from Chorizo and he reminded me of how he felt when his mom tried to dress him up with antlers! And he also reminded me about how Oreo felt about sitting on Santa's lap. And then there's poor Lucie and Luckie. They would not have tolerated all those Santa hats if their mom hadn't got them totally tuckered out. The indignities we have to put up with in the name of Christmas cuteness!!!

And after all that, NOW LOOK WHAT SHE'S DONE TO ME!!! No, not really ... hahaha! I'm really joking. Because she found a website where she could do all this on the picture and I did not have to wear the antlers! Good thing, because she got some of those too, and if you think the thing with the bows did not go well ... well, let me tell you, I strongly objected to those antlers. Chorizo, I don't blame you one bit. Tell your mom to make a picture like this one.

my pimped pic!

This is a photo that I took in the pretty little courtyard out behind the Backstreet Pub in Beaufort, NC. I stumbled onto a website called www.pikipimp.com, and found the most painless way to dress up the dog. I only wish that I could animate the snowflakes. I think I will take more pictures of her and do a slideshow of her wearing every one of the pikipimp Christmas hats ... Emma's answer to Lucie and Luckie.

Kathy, Emma's 2lggd mom

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

1 comment:

2waterdogs said...

Hi Kathy!
Lucie & Luckie LOVE you!! What a cute site! I've been having fun making all different costumes for them and they haven't minded at all.
Emma & Cubby, please give your Mom extra kisses for Lucie & Luckie.
Happy Holidays!
Pat
Luckie & Lucie's mom