Tuesday, December 25, 2007

What is it with PWD and antlers? ...

... and Santa hats?

I'm not the only one on whom such indignities have been inflicted. Mom gave up on the actual stuffed antlers and gave me digital antlers.






Chorizo's mom tried to put antlers on him and that didn't go so well.











So then Chorizo got digital antlers too.

















Oreo had to sit on Santa's lap. The real Santa. Not a digital Santa.





















Lucie had to wear a Santa hat. She looks like she's howling her displeasure.












And now there's Gui. I think those are real stuffed antlers, not digital ones.

Gui, you have my sympathy. You look like you are taking it better than I did.















Technorati Tags: , , , ,

5 comments:

Lacy said...

woofies Emma, fank u fur visitin me bloggy...me hopies u had a pawsome xmas...me from North Carolina too..

b safe,
;)lacylulu

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Mom tried to get us to wear those antlers too and we didn't like it either!! Sis and Toph ended up holding them on our heads.. Silly humans...

Gus and Louie

Amber-Mae said...

Hi Emma! Well, I'm actually much better today & all those icky ringworms scalp have came off so now they all are pink. They should cure before the event next week. My sistas & I have taken our baths. Mommy used the medicated shampoo to kill all the bacterias & whatever on us so the ringworms on me are not so contagious now.

Oh gee, I hate wearing stuff on mah head too especially antlers but you look like you didn't mind.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Aninhas e Peludos said...

Hello... I'm Gui's mom. I was thrilled to see my baby doing international star. LOL I only have to stand him still as I told him to. He stayed... but not very happy. I going to put your blog in mine.

Thanks

Ana

Anonymous said...

I do believe my Grinchy heart just grew three sizes...!
- - - - - - -
Jack@PDB
dog beds and more