Monday, July 9, 2007

Postcards from Wisconsin

My 2lggd mom sent me this video postcard from Wisconsin. It's my MOM!!! My REAL MOM, my 4LGGD mom! And Auntie Tip, and Uncle Pirate. And a lot of other Porties I do not recognize, but Mom (2lggd that is) tells me they are all my relations. (Sigh) looks like fun. I wish she'd taken me with her, but she says dogs can't come into her mom and dad's condo building in Minneapolis, so I'm staying home with Dad. He leaves me with Buffy for a playdate every morning, and plays chuckit till I drop every evening before dinner.



It was too bad I couldn't bring Emma along. Shelley and Bob Plucker would've enjoyed seeing her (she looks really good). I wasn't the only one of their puppy people joining them for dinner that evening. There was another visitor passing through town as well, WITH her dogs. So the yard was full of PWDs. A lovely evening.

Kathy
Emma's 2lggd mom

No comments: