Tuesday, July 10, 2007

You got swimmin' you got swimmin' on your mind

My 2lggd mom sent another video postcard from Afortunado in Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin. This one is of uncle Pirate swimming in their swimming pool. Bling is there too, but she just watches. Shelley, who was my first 2lggd mom, is throwing. I would like to have a swimming pool like Pirate and Bling, but I guess the ocean will do. Mom says I should learn to climb a ladder like Pirate, 'cause then I would be able to get back onto the boat when we are living on the ocean.



I'd like to have access to a pool to teach Emma to dive! Perhaps I'm wrong, but I imagine it would be easier to learn to swim underwater in fresh water (vis a vis, eye comfort). And I would think visibility would be important too.

Kathy, Emma's 2lggd mom

No comments: